Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary Pill's Place!!

September 17, 2010 marked Pill's Place 4 year anniversary! You know what I did to celebrate...I forgot! There has been so much going on that the anniversary just came and went. Luckily, I remembered that my wedding anniversary is coming up and then thought "Isn't there something else going on too?!"

So I want to take the time to thank you for reading. I write about good stuff, I write about bad stuff, I write important stuff, I write ridiculous stuff. I do it because I love to write and there is nothing better in the world than getting the occasional comment and knowing that readers do exist...just like Santa Claus.

To celebrate I wanted to give away a prize. Something great and important to me. Man, I was really racking my brain. Then I realized that the thing that is most important to me right now is the Getty Owl project. So, if you win...you get one of these!
It can be a men's, women's or child's short or long sleeve shirt. The come in a variety of shirt colors, but we'll take care of all that when the winner is selected. All you have to do...is leave a comment, simply as that. Only blog comments will be counted, Facebook comments will not work on this one. Contest ends Saturday at 12:00pm PST. I'll draw someone at random and announce the winner on Sunday.

Thanks for sticking around!!

10 comments:

Morgan said...

I would be honored to win a Getty shirt! :) Keep blogging, its fun to read. Happy Anniversary!!!

Rain said...

Happy Anniversary Pill's Place!!! :)Looking forward to more blog posts!

Kerri T. said...

Happy 4 year mark...incidentally,this is the only "pill" i look forward too every week!

Angel said...

Happy Anniversary Pill's Place! Thank you for sharing :) If I won the Getty T I'd sport it proudly!!!

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary. Keep up the great blogging!

Roseanne said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more years of blogging

mommyd said...

Happy Anniversary to Pill's Place.
I love Pill's Place for several reasons. Reason #1- I produced the Pill even tho I didn't name her that! #2- With 2856.7 miles (door-door) between us, it keep the poor ol' MommyD informed on regular basis. #3-And now as G-ma I love to hear what my grandson is doing. I know he is growing so fast and I hate those mile more and more each day. Stace, I have been able to read & enjoy your writings as you were growing up and now glad you can share them with others. Love MD

Wendy G said...

4 years. Holy heck time flies! Can you post the link where we can buy one of those shirts? You know...in case I don't win? Which of course I will but just in case....

Melissa B. said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Love your blog!

Carol B said...

4 YEARS I'VE BEEN READING WHAT'S GONG ON IN YOUR LIFE, KEEP BLOGGING.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails