Monday, September 27, 2010

Hair Club for Men

Probably one of the worst things post pregnancy is the hair loss. I seriously feel like I lose a small animal each time I wash my hair and right now I'm trying to only do that every other day at most. It's the kind of hair that you don't let go down the drain because you will plug the whole plumbing lines.

I have been growing my hair out for a long time and it got VERY long during the pregnancy. It not only was long it was thick and shiny and gorgeous. Now, it's gross. It's drab and thin and frizzy. I have never been more tempted to hack it all off but know that if I do I will regret the decision. So now, I just live in a grandma bun. Buns are sexy you know. Sexier than receding hairlines....eekk!I'm seriously about to become a client.

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

some kinda tat there on your neck..? :)

mommyd said...

According to FamilyDoctor.org:Many women notice hair loss about 3 months after they've had a baby. This loss is also related to hormones. During pregnancy, high levels of certain hormones cause the body to keep hair that would normally fall out. When the hormones return to pre-pregnancy levels, that hair falls out and the normal cycle of growth and loss starts again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails