Tuesday, September 21, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 30

Your Favorite Song

Eeek, of course the 30 Days of Me had to go out with a bang and give me just about the hardest question to ever answer. The thought of picking one song literally makes me sick to my stomach. There are just so many damn songs in the world, and so many great ones at that. I really think that my favorite song changes all of the time. You get that song that you can listen to over and over and over and over and never tire of it.

After going on and on about Ray LaMontagne I'm going to go out on a limb here and go with someone else! This is probably a song that not a lot have heard and there is something simple, charming, haunting and wonderful about this song.



The song is called "I Will Keep The Bad Things From You" by The Damnwells. I love the instruments. I love the rawness of the sound like they just had a recorder during practice. I love that you hear a page turn. I love the lead singers voice. I have listened to this song a million times and almost walked down the aisle to it. I can still listen to this song a million more times and never tire of it. This is the kind of song that makes you want a partner that is a musician so songs like this can be written for you. It's the kind of song that makes you fall in love.

Thank you so much for being a part of the 30 Days Of Me. I had fun and hope you did too.

1 comment:

The818 said...

This is awesome! I love it! OMG. I am emailing you right now. This is too huge of a coincidence.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails