Friday, September 17, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 26

What You Think About Your Friends

I'm not sure what I can really say here. I have great friends!! I talked about some of them in the picture with my friends.

I am very proud of Wendy right now. She just graduated from beauty school after more than two hard years of working and going to school at nights. I can't wait until there is a "Pretty Pretty Princess Gwendolyn's House of Beauty."

RP is by far the most talented graphic designer I have ever met. The stuff she comes up with blows me out of the water. She is always there to help me out and every time she does I am more amazed. Just wait until you see what she just did for the Getty events...it will blow your socks off.

Kimmy. She's the yin to my yang, the sprout to my jolly green giant. She completes me.

Finally Kate. Kate and I were friends many years ago when we worked together, and then we lost touch. We got back in touch and became pregnant buddies. She gave birth to Leyton's first girlfriend Getty and we immediately started having play dates. It was discovered that Getty had SMA and immediately my heart broke for Kate. From this experience I have learned that Kate is someone that I am always going to admire. Instead of burrying her head in the stand, she stood tall and learned everything she could to help her daughter. She is by far the strongest woman I know and the best mom that ever existed. I am proud to be Kate's friend.

There are many other lovely ladies out there so if you aren't on my list don't think I don't love you! Thank you for being a friend, travel down the road and back again......

1 comment:

Duffy said...

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is SMA?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails