Thursday, September 16, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 25

What Would I Find In Your Bag

Well, have a looksy yourself and let's go ahead and talk about the items. We have a couple rubber bands for my unruly long hair, some sunglasses, a business card case, a pen, a wallet, the orange flower thing is my coupon holder, a roll of tape for when I was taping my broken toe, a CVS bag tag cause I love my CVS deals, my camera, Leyton makeup bag, a tube of hand sanitizer and some lotion.

What? I'm forgetting something you say? A small little square item with the words "Trojan" marked on them? Oh, those are just condoms silly. Seriously I just about laughed till I peed when I realized I had condoms in my purse and thought about leaving them out of the photo. I'm apparently that kind of girl. I'd love to say these are for those impromptu moments when we are driving down the highway and think..."let's go for it." Sadly, that is not the case. We were going on a trip, I thought the mood might strike and threw these in at the last minute. They are still there. Luckily the Mirena is coming soon and I will no longer need the raincoats.

Hey though, it's better to be safe than sorry my friends! I love my wee man but holy shit if I got knocked up right now it would not make for a funny Rom/Com movie. It would be sitting in the "Horror" genre instead and scarier than "The Ring."

2 comments:

Angel said...

Sounds like you're going to have fun on your trip ;)

arlenamay said...

A lot of fashionable people out there are already scouting for handbags that would keep them in style for the next season to accentuate the latest trends to bring out the totality of being a woman with elegance.
michael kors handbags

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails