Monday, September 13, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 22

What Makes You Different From Everyone Else

I swear these questions keep getting harder and harder. It's funny how at times having a blog can seem very self centered...and then it comes down to really having to write about yourself and there is nothing harder to do. It makes me feel conceited.

I think that the individual things that make me different are definitely characteristics that others have. Maybe it's just that I am the only one that has all of them together? Hmmm...then I find myself wondering....is there someone out there that IS just like me? Ok, let's just get right to it.

I can bake a cake that will knock your socks off and leave you coming back for more.
I can cook any recipe that I am given, but I'm not a good creative cook.
I'm not afraid to be a big dork.
I think alot of the characteristics that I have are there because I want nothing more in life than to make people laugh and smile.
I worry to much about making people laugh and smile.
I'm a bit insecure, a bit lonely and sad at times and sometimes feel like it's falling apart..but I will never let you see that. In fact I can't believe I even just told you that.
I'm love being creative, but now know I will never create anything as good as my son.

Ok, that's it. I can't take it anymore...it's just to hard. So, I'll just ask you instead. What makes me different from everyone else?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though you indicate you are a bit insecure, it doesn't stop you from putting yourself out there and enjoying life, people and your family! Lots of people let their insecurity stop them from enjoying life -- you don't! It makes you a little different ----

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails