Friday, September 10, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 19

Nicknames You Have - Why You Have Them

Oh my heavens, we could seriously be here a while. I know I have said it before, but those of you that DO know my hubby know that after 12 years the nicknames can collect. There isn't even a way for me to write out or remember all of them.

My first nickname was Hurricane. Story goes that when I was roughly 4 years old and Dad was supposed to be watching me...he fell asleep. I proceeded to rip through the house like a hurricane, destroying everything in my path.

I don't recall getting any other nicknames until high school, and oh are they lovely ones. The first....Horny. See I was in sex-ed and we were taking a test that day on our own anatomy. I got it confused and instead studied the anatomy of the opposite sex. I knew the male body like the back of my hand, yet almost nothing of my own. My lovely friend Willie Register named me Horny and oh how he loved to holler it down the halls. I also had the nickname melon due to my gigantic forehead and the nickname Schmoe Bro. That had something to do with Larry, Moe and Curly after my girlfriend Lori got called Larry at a graduation ceremony.

Then I met the hubby and the list goes on and on. Here are just a few: Spaghetti, Ladybug, Ladypug, Pug, Puggins, Pugginsworthy, Pillworm, Pill, P, Mep, Mepper, Snopsadillian, Snope. Right now I'm still in the Mep category, I'm sure it will change any day now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails