Thursday, September 09, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 18

Plans/Dreams/Goals You Have

This is something that is going to take more time to write than just sitting down here this morning and busting out a list. I've been inspired for quite some time by Maggie Mason. Mighty Girl was one of the early blogs I started reading and then I was inspired by her book "No One Cares What You Had For Lunch: 100 Ideas For Your Blog." It gave me inspiration for things to write about at times that I was hitting a wall.

Quite sometime ago Maggie created her life list. Essentially it is all the things that Maggie wants to do before she goes. Her list has been sponsored by companies like Intel and Verizon...sending her to some amazing destinations to cross items off her list. I always feel like it really goes to show that you just have to get things down on paper sometimes to know what you really want in life.

So, my Plan/Dream/Goal is to start and finish my life list by the end of the year....and then begin crossing items off next year. I will definitely post my life list once I have it created so you can see all the ridiculous things I'd love to do!

Until then, check out Maggie's list and see the amazing things she has already accomplished!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails