Wednesday, September 08, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 17

Someone You Would Want To Switch Places With For One Day And Why

Wow, I thought long and hard on this one. I thought it might be fun to be Oprah for a day...just to feel that kind of power. That's not saying I'm a big Oprah fan, but you have to admit she's a very powerful lady. Then I thought maybe Martha Stewart. Again, not a huge fan..but to be surrounded by all that creativity must be amazing. Then I thought maybe The Pioneer Woman. That was strictly because the thought of going and getting lost in a field and then having a wonderful dinner at the lodge with Marlboro Manss biceps sounded lovely. Then it came to me.This guy. See...I try to make the 30 days about me a way to not talk about the baby all the time and yet I find ways to sneak him in. Here's the catch...I'd only want to be him if I could come back to myself knowing what he was thinking when I was him. Sometimes you do wonder "What is it you want?" To have that information seems more priceless than being Oprah and bossing Dr. Oz around. Plus, I want to look that cute in a pancake hat. Seriously.

1 comment:

kevin21 said...

Newport Cigarettes Website Leaf tobacco Company's contract growers nearly are the small smoke agriculture or the family smoke agriculture, the average sown area is 0.57 hectare, had some opium agriculture farm area to surpass 10 hectares. And an opium agriculture is former Zimbabwe's smoke agriculture Kevin Gifford (Kevin Gifford), is Mozambique northern Monika province only commercial smoke agriculture.

He said that he and his companion invites 140--350 workers in one year different Newport Coupons, they hoped that this year produces 180,000 kilogram Bai Leiyan from 75 hectares lands. Although this looks like is very low, but he indicated that must note their farm for the elevation 650 meters, from the planter to the harvest last leaf tobacco, needs to spend 15 weeks the time, this was quite quick. Although has these many Cheap Newports, but Gifford believed that regarding Mozambique people who steps in the local agriculture, the tobacco is one very important crops. "this year maintains only the sustained growth agricultural domain is the tobacco industry. Along with standardized practice's carrying out, the tobacco has provided the profit for the smoke agriculture, enables them to produce diverse the crops, thus increases their whole survivability Newports."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails