Monday, August 30, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 8

Short Term Goals For This Month and Why

Seeing how the month ends tomorrow, this is obviously for September!

1. Get a tattoo in tribute to my baby. I have one for my mom, I have one for my hubby...it only makes sense that the kiddo gets one too. It will be adorable, I promise.

2. Finalize details on an upcoming craft fair that I'm throwing to raise money for Getty Storm. You'll know a whole bunch more about Getty by the end of this week. If you are a local crafter and want to attend, email me for details!

3. Finalize Getty's website.

That's all I have right now. My big focuses are working on stuff for Getty. I don't want to tell the full story yet since we still have some details to work out. I've attached a picture though so you know how perfectly beautiful this little girl is. I die every time I see her eyes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails