Thursday, June 17, 2010

The verdicts out!

When you have a baby it is impossible to not look at your child and try to find out where he/she looks like you or daddy. With Leyton it has been pretty obvious that he looks a TON like his daddy. The only thing I thought he had of mine was my lips. This past weekend I scoured Bill's parents for baby pictures of Bill. I got the youngest one I could find and put it together with shots of Leyton and myself. Now that they are all together I think Leyton is the perfect mix of both of us!!

1 comment:

The Home Ec Teachers Daugter said...

Hi Stacey! Love the photos so cute. I know you don't know me very well but I live in Sac but im sadly moving next month which means HUGE craft purge. I have supplies galore if your interested in them send me a line nabeegle at gmail dot com ... and best of all they are FREE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails