Thursday, April 01, 2010

35 Weeks


Hi, my name is Stacey. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I am tired! Yep, that pretty much summarizes my week in a nutshell, thank you for reading. The baby is now roughly 5 1/4lbs about that of a honeydew melon. I once had the nickname "Melon" and no it wasn't for what you think! It was for my GIANT forehead. Anyway, back to baby...

How far along: 35 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 11lbs, next update in a couple weeks.

Stretch marks: Same old, same old. My belly is furrier though, did I tell you that? Sexy huh?

Sleep: I sleep, but I'm tired alot more than I was a couple weeks ago. Last night though I woke up at 3am and have been awake ever since. If it wasn't for this rootbeer I would be asleep on my keyboard.

Movement: Lots of it. You can watch it move all over the place. Had a foot stuck in my rib cage last week, not fun. Hits something low too and that hurts whatever it is. I'm most certain we are head down at this point.

Food cravings: I like rootbeer, I like to eat. Heartburn sucks now. Worst case of it was brought on by red licorice. I seriously woke up dreaming that someone was burning my chest with a lighter.

Frustrations: Swollen feet. They are crazy. It actually makes the skin hurt like there is a bruise. They go down while I sleep and then puff up through the day and escape out of every shoe opening that they can. I'll be sure to post a pictures of those beauties soon.

What I miss: All the clothes that I can't wear right now.

Weekly Wisdom: Prune juice cocktail tastes like cranberry juice and still does the trick!

Milestones: I'd have to say there are a couple. Still the room, I love it. Scoring a good glider, pictures to come. Starting to watch the child birth class dvd with the hubby and attending a breastfeeding class.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails