Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Gazelle


I recently switched to a cell phone service provider and ended up with a new phone. I wasn't quite sure what to do with my old phone. I didn't think it was in good enough condition to try selling, but I also didn't think it was in such horrible condition that I should just toss it (or recycle it of course!) I started looking online and found all sorts of websites that buy used equipment. I went with the one that looked the easiest to use, Gazelle.com. I have to say that I am 100% satisfied. I filled out a form online, they sent me a prepaid Priority Mail box, they emailed me when my phone arrived, emailed me with a firm offer and now are depositing those funds into my Paypal account. Pretty slick!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails