Sunday, March 14, 2010

DIAPERS!!!


For the past couple months I have been stocking up on diapers whenever I can. If I find a deal, I go and get them. I'm not particular to a brand yet, seeing how I have no idea what I'm doing, so all that matters to me at this point is they are on sale. I'll discover later which ones hold in "blow outs" the best!

Recently I was turned onto Diapers.com. Seriously a GREAT website for anyone that has a child in diapers. Not only do they have EVERYTHING, but they also offer sales, free shipping over $50 and the diapers come the next day! When you are a new member you get $10 off your first order with a referral. Would you like one?! Well..if you have to order diapers, use the code STAC1237 at check out to receive the $10 off. You will still be able to get your free delivery as well!! Recently I found a great deal and got $50 worth of diapers for $25 through this site...you really can't beat that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails