Thursday, March 04, 2010

31 Weeks



That's it, 31 weeks. Do you know what that means? That means 9 weeks left! 9 as in a single digit number. How did that happen??? I love doing these updates and yet something about them makes the time go by quicker and the final outcome seem closer and closer. The baby is roughly the weight of 4 navel oranges. I thought that was funny. Apparently they couldn't find one fruit or vegetable that fit the bill.

How far along: 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 9lbs, you'll get another update on this one after my next appt. I just don't like weighing at home.

Stretch marks: Nope, just the same few. I'm furry though. My belly has this fuzz on it. It doesn't have a color, but I never used to be fuzzy before. I'm like a damn ripening peach!

Sleep: Better although last night the dreams were TERRIBLE! I have very weird dreams, and sometimes they are very upsetting. When that happens I usually wake up grouchy or on the verge of tears. Today it was tears. It's amazing how much they can affect you!!

Movement: Moving alot in the last two days, definitely more active in the morning and then very quiet at nights. The movements are becoming less hitting and more stretching. Still have to be just right though to feel them from the outside which is a bummer. Thus the struggle of a plus size women I guess.

Food cravings: McDonald's orange sodas and chocolate ice cream. Not together of course!

Frustrations: Bad skin. I don't know who made up the b.s. that you "glow." I think the only reason I glow is the excess oil on my skin. I've never broken out so much in my life. Seems to attack my nose and chin the most.

What I miss: Having 20 weeks left.

Weekly Wisdom: People will reach out for you when you really need a cookie!

Milestones: Picking a name. Yep, you read that right. I think we have decided on what the name will be. It's not 100% set in stone so I'm not going to post it on here, but if you know my email address and want to contact me...I'll tell you what it is!

Finally, I have a belly shot update. My belly feels HUGE right now and yet, I don't think it looks that much different...do you?? Maybe just looks like it's dropping down more...doesn't seem so pointed straight out. I'll have to take a picture in the evening next time cause I swear by the end of the day it grows bigger.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails