Monday, January 25, 2010

Youch!


A terrible pregnancy side effect has begun and I am willing with all my power that it doesn't happen alot and it doesn't get worse. Back pain. Oh heavens, this weekend I spent most of the time feeling like a crippled old women. It started on Friday with a little pinching tightness on the left, which was thankfully gone on Saturday morning! I shouldn't have started celebrating though cause that day while grocery shopping my back started getting so tight that I thought I might be having contractions. I got home, did some yoga, took a nap and woke up feeling great. Shortly after I turned and YOUCH my right leg got so tight from the hip down. I couldn't sit comfortably, walk comfortably and it was only tolerable when I was standing...mostly still. It was so bad I deserted my dinner party and fell asleep before my guests even left. That does not win any Martha Stewart awards!

Sunday it was gone, and so far hasn't come back with full force. I'm beginning to wonder if I should have hung onto the walker that I had when my knee was bad?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails