Tuesday, January 05, 2010

In love....

This year the hubby and I decided to take all the change we had saved up, cash it in and use it to buy a "house" Christmas present. Basically something we would both want instead of spending a ton on each other. See, both of us have our bday's in January...one week apart...and it just was making less sense to spend a bunch on each other at Christmas and then turn around and do it again a couple weeks later. So, we decided to go with a Blu-ray player. I wanted it to stream the Netflix. The hubby wanted it because he likes new electronics. Perfect.

I have to say I LOVE IT! It has Netflix, Youtube, Blockbuster and Pandora. The Netflix can be hit or miss and you definitely can't watch a movie while browsing the internet, but when it works the picture is great and there is a whole library of movies to see. We haven't really watched a Blu-ray worthy movie yet...but I want to go pick one up. Any recommendations?

3 comments:

Carol Browne said...

Inglorious Bastards is excellent on Blu-Ray and so is Transformers 2. I love our blu-ray. And that's cool you can access netflix on it. I don't think we can do that up here. :-(

Enjoy!

ruthie said...

wall-e and district 9 look great on blu-ray!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

omigosh, sooooo smart, and is your birthday now???????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails