Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gift to myself!

Tomorrow I will turn the big 34. I'm actually not one of those that frets over birthdays and instead try to celebrate that another good year is behind me with many more to come. This may change as I get older, but I sure hope not.


Today while I was out running errands I spotted an item that I had to get for myself for my bday. Last year I got myself a watch for Christmas with a giftcard I got and I have been in love with it. It was a self winding watch and I wore it all the time. Not long ago I dropped it and chipped the glass on the face. So, today, when I saw this beauty I knew it was meant to be...

It's another self winder, only this time with bling! Wanna know what's even blingier about it? It is $150.00 watch. Wanna know what's even better? It was on sale for $24! Wanna know what's even betterer than that? It was an additional 25% off!
Can you say Happy Birthday to me?!

4 comments:

Peptogirl said...

Nice! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Do something fun!

Rain said...

Happy Birthday Chica! ;)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I would say it too: happy birthday!!!!!!

Carol Browne said...

That watch is the bomb. A very happy Birthday to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails