Friday, January 29, 2010

Be My Valentine?

Those of you that are regulars know that I love myself some Mad Libs. While I was in Washington my niece was introduced and found them quite hilarious as well, for her I think the key to funny equaled putting "Boob" in wherever it said body part!

My love for them started with my good friend Sprout, aka Mr. Cokely, aka Kim. We would do these things all the time and just roar with laughter. So it's no surprise that for my bday she got me this...

Mad Lib Valentines! You can fill them out and then fold them up and mail them. Even stickers are included! So, I thought I would share them with you. Well, those of you that want one. If you would like to receive a Mad Lib Valentine Love Letter from me then leave a comment with a way to get in touch with you so I can get your mailing address. You can leave the comment on the blog or on Facebook, whichever is easier for you! Then I will pop one in the mail so you will be certain to get a Valentine this year! I'll be sure to make them extra juicy too!

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

well, um, some us like it when you post mad libs Stacy :)

Sprout said...

I want a Valentine! I'm pretty sure I gave you my address. If not, let me know. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails