Monday, January 04, 2010

Anthropologie

you have done it again! Let's start by saying this store has great stuff. I'll follow it up with the fact that I never really shop here. We only recently got one in our area and as adorable as their stuff is I do not fit into most of the clothes, the clothes I have bought fell apart way to quickly for the price and seriously...the prices?! Eek.

Anthro does have a membership card. It's one of those freebie things where you sign up and get emails and all that jazz. The other thing you get is a birthday card. Last year it was adorable and was posted on the blog. This year, equally as adorable! With this card I can get 15% off a purchase in the month of January. The kicker is this cute little birthday candle came off and is actually a necklace. I mean, it just doesn't get much cuter than that.

1 comment:

Pretty Crafty Thang said...

Oh, I agree about Anthropologie. It's my FAVORITE store ever, but sadly, I simply can't afford to buy anything that's not on sale there...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails