Saturday, January 09, 2010

And more baby stuff....

After this I'll take a break from showing you baby items, I promise! The other area of decision making is the room. The room right now is still just the spare bedroom with an empty fish tank full of baby items and a crib in the garage that is not put together. We have alot of stuff to take out of the room before any assembly begins! I've picked a general theme for the room which is ABC's and 123's. This is centered around some vintage flash cards that I found at a thrift store as well as the fabric that my mom is using to make the crib skirt. I'll have a couple shelves of vintage Fisher Price toys which you have previously seen, some framed flash cards...but I knew I wanted one more piece of art. I really wanted an alphabet print and have found a couple that I liked. My mom told me she saw one at Z Gallerie and I had a gift card for the mall so I went to check it out. Well, that was all it took and it will now be part of the room. It's a biggie! I really was avoiding animals in the room but they fit perfectly on this print so I don't mind at all!

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

it is so wonderful!

Carol Browne said...

I love that. That's going to be one smart baby. Also, the jellyfish card is my favourite.

Sarah said...

LOOOOOOOVE the theme!!! It was my 2nd choice (probably for possible future #2 (If that ever happens)). Check out Eeboo.com they have really cute stuff that you might like.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails