Thursday, January 28, 2010

26 Weeks


It is sooo scary how close together it seems these posts are. Time is really going fast and I'm hoping it slows down just a little bit because there is still so much to do. Right now the baby is the length of an English hothouse cucumber. I like that kind...you don't have to peel them! Anyway, things are really chugging along. There is still so much to do...the room is still in shambles. Lots of stuff to move out and move in. It'll happen though!

How far along: 26 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 8lbs total as of my last visit, I'll update the number in two weeks after my next appointment.

Stretch marks: I love my mango belly butter. I have no idea if it is what is working to keep the stretch marks at bay, but my stomach smells good enough to eat.

Sleep: What's that? I'm slowly starting to forget what it felt like to not wake up every time I have to roll over. I'm forgetting what it felt like to sleep on my stomach or back if I want to. Oh heavens have the dreams kicked in big time. They are either crazy disturbing or ummm, crazy nice. We'll just leave it at that.

Movement: As Flo-Rida says "Shorty got low, low, low, low, low, low." This baby is low in the belly and most of the time the kicks are still between my legs. I love it when it feel it by my belly button. So much more comfortable and fun!

Food cravings: Nothing in particular this past week. Just have to eat. Almost fainted during my glucose test because I hadn't eaten yet that morning. Had my blood drawn while slumped over in the chair!

Frustrations: BACK! When it flares up it is not pretty.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night. I'm starting to realize that it will probably be a loooooong time before that happens again so I better get used to it.

Weekly Wisdom: Watch out when you sneeze!

Milestones: The registries are all done. A few things might be added here and there but for the most part finished! I'm registered at Amazon.com and Babies R Us. If you want to check them out you can search using my name...which is Stacey Ball for those that forgot where they were already! Oh, and another milestone is that my little baby counter over the right is in the two digit numbers. When the heck did that happen???

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Omigosh, your poor back!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails