Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yep.

I decided that I wanted to send my clients a Christmas card. I've gotten to know so many of them and felt it would be a kind gesture to send something their way. I went to Hallmark and did some personalized cards. Have you used this feature yet? You don't have to do photo collage ones either you can just add your own text and then the beautiful part is you can pay for the postage and Hallmark will address and mail them for no additional cost. To me, that is heaven! I did this last year for my own Christmas cards and it worked perfectly. I picked a snowman card and did the thanking for business. On the back of the card there was a small place to put a picture. So, to make sure the card had that Stacey touch to it...I used this...All I can say is they love it!

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OMIGOSH that is the absolute best!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails