Monday, December 14, 2009

Success!


This year, much like last year, I decided that I wanted as many of my gifts to be handmade. This could be handmade by myself or by someone else. Last year I did pretty good with this, but this year I feel like I was even more successful! I had 22 people to get gifts for, of those 16 are handmade items! I think that is pretty darn good. I have to admit it makes it more fun finding gifts. I don't find myself schleping at the mall in and out of stores buying random stuff. It's more personal when it's handmade. I'll admit too....it also saves a bundle. Later I will be able to show you the stuff I made, I better remember to take pictures. Of the 16, I made 10 of them. Wow, that's alot of making!

2 comments:

Roseanne said...

Good for you! I wish I had been more organized.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I think that dude is SPAM, but I love that--16 handmade! yay! You make such gorgeous things too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails