Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pssssst.......

Hey ladies, come a little closer. I have a secret to tell you. There is something that the world has been hiding from us. Something that we didn't think were made for us unless we were in "a certain way." Something that is so comfortable you will quit leaving the house in your nasty yoga pants and pajama bottoms. You know who you are. I am here to help you be a little more stylish and at the same time feel good in what you have on. I'd like to introduce you to these....
maternity pants! Oh my heavens, they are ridiculously comfortable! I'm not talking the big old full panel ones either (although those are a slice of heaven as well.) See, most stores make them so you can hardly tell they are maternity at all. There are no buttons, no zippers and even the elastic waistband is cute and comfy. Seriously, there is no reason these pants should not be worn by everyone. I know so many women that can't wait to get out of their maternity clothes and back into their normal jeans. Let me tell you I will not be one of them. These are more comfortable and yet just as cute as any of my other jeans...and a smaller freaking size than what I wear normally! So take that uncomfortable jeans, you have been replaced.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

do they make them for cats who don't exercise much?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails