Monday, December 28, 2009

Port Townsend

Today we took a day trip to Port Townsend with the nieces and nephews. It was a great trip and fun to spend some time with the kids. They are all in their 20's, but I like to call them the kids still. On the drive there we got stuck on a bridge that was doing a test on their lift gate so I used that time to take some pictures.

That there is the hubby.


And that there is me! It's probably the only family portrait I'm going to get. The only other picture I took in Port Townsend, because I'm so terrible about taking the camera out, was a bathroom door. I couldn't help it. I found it hilarious that on a cafe door (we're not talking a bar) this sticker was on the women's restroom to remind me. I guess I better quit sneaking sips of those mimosas...someone is onto me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails