Friday, December 11, 2009

Mad Lib Winner!

Using the random number generator, a winner has been selected! Congrats Sarah!! You are the winner of some new Christmas ornaments. They are still a work in progress as they need hangers, but I saw these round pieces of wood when I was collecting my Christmas tree and I thought they would be perfect for little paintings. I hope you enjoy them.

Now onto the fun part...the Mad Lib. I figured I would give the Mad Lib to you blank and that way those that didn't win could see how theirs would read. Let me tell you, there are some funny entries! It's a good thing I did a random selection and not by humor because that would have been more tough. So the blank Mad Lib is:

Snowed In
If you can't get out of your house because of a sudden (noun) storm, don't panic!
You'll be (adverb) safe if you have warm clothes. Preferably woolen (plural noun), thermal (plural noun) and, of course, (adjective) underwear.

And now for Sarah's winning entry!

Snowed In
If you can't get out of your house because of a sudden Nutcracker storm, don't panic!
You'll be blatantly safe if you have warm clothes. Preferably woolen margaritas, thermal
sprinkles and, of course, flashy underwear.

Nice one! Congrats Sarah. I already have your mailing address so your ornaments will be mailed to you shortly! Thanks to all those that participated.

4 comments:

Norris 6 said...

Snowed In
If you can't get out of your house because of a sudden tea cup storm, don't panic!
You'll be sluggishly safe if you have warm clothes. Preferably woolen birds thermal
paper clips and, of course, sleepy underwear.

Sarah said...

Hooray!!!!!! Those are super cute and I can't wait to get my hands on them! Thank you!! =)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

WOOLEN MARGARITAS for everybody! Cute Santa there :)

Michael Ornelas said...

Congrats Sarah!! Very Fun What can I say!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails