Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's been a while....

I realized yesterday that it has been forever since I have done a drawing on the chalkboard. Although we will be leaving for vacation soon I still wanted to make sure there was a holiday drawing. The hubby asked if he could pick out a photo which I jumped at because my least favorite part is picking out what to draw. Scooby Dooby Doo! I seriously love having this chalkboard! I'll have to take a picture of the whole thing sometime. It's actually a swinging old schoolhouse chalkboard. There are chalk surfaces on the front and the back...very unique! I wish I knew more about it and how old it is.

1 comment:

Little Brown Box said...

Your chalkboard is the first thing I noticed when I walked into your house. It is quite amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails