Sunday, December 27, 2009

I love it.


My niece asked if I had ever seen the show Glee. I never had. I have a hard time getting started on comedy sitcom style shows. The reason...track laughter. I know this sound ridiculous but I seriously cannot watch a show that has track laughter. It started in about 1996 and completely halted my watching of Friends. I haven't gotten into another sitcom since unless it's laughter free. I'm a big fan of The Office and recently got hooked on Modern Family. Since I was assured that Glee was track free I gave it a shot. I seriously love it. The music is great, the cast is great and it's all around funny. I'm going to have to find times at home to sneak in watching it!!

1 comment:

Pretty Crafty Thang said...

OMG, track laughter totally kills it for me too. Seriously.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails