Monday, December 07, 2009

Finally a contest!


I think I said I was going to have a contest on, um, Thanksgiving. Unfortunately a week got away from me and I never got around to it...so today is the day my friends. It's super cold here in Sacramento right now, in fact snow touched down very close...it's finally feeling like winter. When I came into work my Mad Lib calendar had the perfect little story so I thought it would be a great segway into a contest. So, here's the deal. Leave a comment, either on the blog or on Facebook, giving me the following information so I can fill in the Mad Lib.



1. Noun
2. Adverb
3. Plural Noun
4. Plural Noun
5. Adjective

On Friday I will randomly draw a winner. Unfortunately I can't show you what you will win because it is a work in progress, but just know that it involves painting, Christmas Tree ornaments and possibly an elf or two. Basically, it's going to be kick ass so gets to submitting. Deadline is Friday morning at 8am Pacific Time.

7 comments:

melissa kaye said...

Ooh, this sounds like fun, and I love Mad Libs! =)

Here are my answers:
1. coffee
2. extremely
3. kisses
4. marshmallows
5. beautiful

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I don't really know what a mad lib is, do you just choose words? I always win your contests, maybe I should stay outta this one!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

1. Noun BEAGLE!
2. Adverb QUICKLY!
3. Plural Noun DOGGIES!
4. Plural Noun BUNNIES!
5. Adjective CAUGHT!
My beagle wishes she could catch some bunnies :) Should I send my mailing address again or do you still have it from all the prizes I have already won from you? :)

Sarah said...

1. Nutcracker
2. Blatantly
3. Margaritas
4. Sprinkles
5. Flashy

Just looking around the room =)

Caitlin said...

1. fiance
2. lovingly
3. cars
4. bananas
5. horrid

Lol. Fun fun!

Norris 6 said...

I miss Mad Libs!

1. Tea Cup
2. Sluggishly
3. Birds
4. Paper clips
5. Sleepy

Greg Schrudder

Michael Ornelas said...

Wow I am officially in!! Thank You I feel like a winner already Thank You!

1. echo
2. patiently
3. trucks
4. twigs
5. humongous
Thanks again this is extremely fun!! I can't wait to see what the angry lib is about!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails