Friday, December 04, 2009

All snoogled up!

It arrived, the infamous Snoogle. I seriously couldn't wait to go to bed to try it out and once I did...boy was I comfortable!! This thing is awesome, pregnant or not. It's just so...well, snuggly! I have to admit though I had a good laugh when I looked at the information card. Let's have a gander shall we?
You know this this is comfortable, just look at how happy all these woman are. I personally tried the Back to Back and Tummy Tuck and used both equally. I doubt I will be trying the Donut Deluxe. That one cracks me up. Can I admit something naughty? Can't you just imagine these names being sex positions? Ok, I guess I'm the only pervert.

4 comments:

Carol Browne said...

The donut deluxe is my first choice. Also, really? You really bought one of these? I guess you must be very uncomfortable to resort to this. Please tell me you didn't buy the slanket, did you?

:-)

Vicki said...

Funny! Don't count out the Donut Deluxe just yet. It might come in handy after delivery. I was most comfortable sitting on my exercise ball after I got home from the hospital.

Rain said...

No, you're not the only pervert! Lol!

Sarah said...

I've heard great things about these! But I love at the bottom where it says never to use with a child under the age of one, yet it shows a picture of a woman breastfeeding or sleeping with a baby! hmmmm... anyway, ENJOY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails