Thursday, December 31, 2009

22 Weeks!


Jeez, I seriously feel like I just wrote about 21 weeks. Where the heck is the time going?? It's starting to get scary. The baby is now the size of a spaghetti squash. Ewww, I really don't like spaghetti squash. It's been a great vacation and I'm sad it's almost at an end. I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years Eve and stays safe tonight.



How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Oh man, after vacation I'm very afraid. I've had some really good food here!
Stretch marks: Yep, Three on the belly really low and fingerling ones on my hips. Thankfully they are very pale white.
Sleep: Once I'm up, I'm up. This has been as early as 5am or later. Unfortunately...it is usually early. On average about 5 hours a night, but I can definitely nap during the day.
Movement: The kicking is still weird although I get nervous when it doesn't happen. Still can't feel it from the outside...honestly mostly feel it between my legs. I think the baby is facing down.
Food cravings: Orange juice, chocolate, ice cream.
Frustrations: Being nervous. Everything makes me nervous. It would be nice to just never worry.
What I miss: Being able to easily stand up from a low seat.
Weekly Wisdom: Just eat it.
Milestones: Not getting too freaked out by a little e coli in my latest urine sample. I'm just taking the meds and dealing with it.

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

that is a BIG squash there :)

Pretty Crafty Thang said...

Girl, I was nervous about damn near everything too. It'll get better, I promise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails