Thursday, December 24, 2009

21 Weeks

Boy these weeks seem to go really fast now. I'm sure when I get really uncomfortable again they will slow back down. Right now the baby is the size of a carrot.Thank god were not talking this carrot...what the heck happened to this guy?! Anyway, back to the baby.

How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs!! Still keeping it slow and steady, pretty good for 21 weeks.

Stretch marks: I have two still, I got some delicious mango belly butter for an early Christmas and let's just say I smell delicious after slathering it on. Thanks Judy!

Sleep: 5 hours is pretty much it. Well, it's more with naps on the days I can nap, but it's hard to sleep through the night now.
Best moment of the week: Making it through a 10 hour car drive with only two pee stops.
Movement: Crazy movement at night. Lots of flipping around and diving practice going on in there.

Food cravings: Still just orange juice. I do like to eat though.

Frustrations: Sleep at times. I wish I didn't have to turn as much.
Belly button in/out: In, still deep. I wish it was out more...I think it would make the belly cuter.

What I miss: Now that I'm in Olympia I realize how much I'm going to miss morning mimosas. I'm shedding a tear just writing that.
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas!

Weekly Wisdom: Bellies are cute!

Milestones: Seriously making it on the car ride with only two pee stops, I can't believe I did it.

2 comments:

Carol Browne said...

W00T! You're in Olympia! Yay! I'm looking forward to our meeting. Mike Browne's coming along. He loves road trips to the States. I hope you're cool with that!

Also, Carrot Top? EEEEK! Stop the madness. Don't look teeny baby! Look away!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

ooooph, Carrot Top?
Merry Christmas Stacey :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails