Thursday, December 17, 2009

20 Weeks


Wow, you know what this means right? Halfway! Holy goodness that is just crazy. The baby is not the length of a banana. I definitely think I'm in the honeymoon stage right now because everything is pretty great. I have more energy, I want to eat and for the most part I don't feel like killing anyone. It will make for a much more enjoyable holiday!

How far along? 20 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: I'll tell ya next week but let me assure you that the belly is BOOMING. It thankfully does look like a pregnant belly though and not just like I've eaten one too many donuts.

Stretch marks? Still two, but I got some stuff at the Co-op that I rub on the belly after showers. Lots of vitamin E goodness. We'll see if it works!

Sleep: Lots of tossing and turning. I switch from side to side but find that arms start falling asleep and hips start hurting.

Best moment this week: Feeling a distinct push from the inside.

Movement: Much more. Every night when I lay down the baby goes crazy. I can actually feel it spinning. Not so much kicking yet, just pushes and movement.

Food cravings: Orange juice is still going strong. Aside from cravings I can just say that food tastes good. Sometimes you have something that you have had a million times in your life and yet in that moment it tastes like it was made especially for you. Today I experienced that with a Rootbeer.

Frustrations: Not many right now. Sleeping can be annoying but I'm just not getting frustrated for a while.

Belly Button in or out? Cavernous.

What I miss: I don't even drink much but I have to go with the occasional beer with friends.

What I am looking forward to: Leaving on vacation next week. I know it's not baby related, but this momma needs a vacation!

Weekly Wisdom: It really does get better!

Milestones: Making it through the ultrasound today. More on that tomorrow...with pictures!

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Vacation, yay! Ultrasound?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails