Thursday, December 03, 2009

18 Weeks!

Wow, these weeks are going by alot quicker since I've been feeling better! I had a check in the other day and all is good....will go for an ultrasound in the next couple weeks and surely will share with you the detailed picture. The baby is now the size of a Bell Pepper.

How far along? 18 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: Seriously, in 4 weeks I have gained ONE POUND! I thought it was going to be 10, I felt like I was eating a ton. This is probably the first time in my life that I've only put on 1 pound between Halloween and Thanksgiving!

Stretch marks? Just one, it's always been there but is getting pinker.

Sleep: Was supposed to get my Snoogle yesterday and damn Amazon screwed up. Hopefully it will help me get comfier.

Best moment this week: Having the hubby at the doctor appointment with me.

Movement: Yep, still vibrating around in there. I feel it about every other day, sometimes just for a second and sometimes it lasts for a while.

Food cravings: Seriously, I am just hungry. I get full fast though so I think that is why I'm not eating as much as I think. I want to have pizza today, but I don't know that it is a craving. Still really like orange juice.

Gender: Could be male or female.

Labor Signs: I feel like I should change this question, so for now I will just tell you what hurts...because I'm sure labor hurts. My hips. Some days it feels as if I just went horseback riding, or I am a Barbie who's legs are being ripped off. I'm looking into prenatal yoga IMMEDIATELY!

Belly Button in or out? If it ever pops out I will be very surprised.

What I miss: Not having to locate the bathroom in every store I go into, just in case.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling more movement.

Weekly Wisdom: Sucking it in doesn't work, just stick that gut out!

Milestones: Not killing anyone.

Next week....I will post a picture of the belly.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Omigosh! You're feeling better HOOOOOOOOOOORAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails