Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Humidity Sucks!


On the other hand, humidifiers are great!!! Who the heck has been keeping these a secret all these years? I mean, I knew they existed but I guess I just kind of thought you only used them with babies or little kids. Needless to say yesterday I decided that I had to find something new. Something that might let me sleep through the night. I went to Target and got myself a Vick's Warm Mist Humidifier. I slept like a BABY! It was by far the most awesome thing I have ever tried when sick. When I get colds they always go to my chest so I have a feeling this humidifier is going to be worth every penny that I spent on it...which was only $30 by the way. If you are feeling ill...the humidifier is a MUST TRY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails