Friday, August 14, 2009

When life gets you down.....

This week hasn't been the greatest. Car troubles never make things very fun. I was all geared up to do a blog post today about the car and the part that had to be replaced and blah blah blah. Can you say BORING and DEPRESSING?! That all turned around when I got home yesterday and there was a package sitting on my porch.

Jamie of Inspired Mess recently hosted a craft swap. Roughly 21 people signed up so that meant making 21 items and sending them to Jamie. Then, down the line I would get a package in the mail with 21 fun items from other crafters. That is just what arrived yesterday and I cannot tell you how fun it was to open up all the goodies. There were paintings, jewelry, notebooks, note cards, brooches and much much more. I want to give a huge thanks to all the lovely people that participated!
Thank you Aquafrolic, Sprys On A Wire, Kasey Foor, Jordan, Jamie, Johanna, Leslie, Mizz-Frizz, Brenna, Laura, Jamie, Chaotic Creation, Mindfully Simple, Two Crazy Kids, Ashley and A Pretty Simple Life. I know there are a couple more that participated, but I didn't see a name on your item so just know that you are thanked.

One item I received could not have been more perfect, or summed up my week better. Thank you to whoever made this...it is now hanging in the collage on my bedroom wall.

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

Thanks for the cute vintage button ring! Buttons are my biggest weakness... :)

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

OH THAT is the most clever idea!!!!!!

amanda said...

thanks for the comment... this was my first craft swap and i loved it! : ) thanks for your cute little contribution!

Melissa B. said...

I sooooo need that little plaque that says:
"If you want to be happy all the time, stay in your pajamas toons all day."

That sums up my life to a tee.
Except I stay in my pj's and Myles and I watch Sesame Street. How can you be unhappy watching muppets all the time??? U can't!! Ha!

Melissa B. said...

Oops, dang it, I didn't get the saying correct, but you know the one I am speaking of, right?

Peptogirl said...

Wow, what a score!!! I need to get in on one of these swaps!

Jill said...

Hey Stacey! Thanks for your gift in this swap! I had so much fun making the bracelets!

Jill
(Mindfully Simple)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails