Thursday, August 27, 2009

What's your sign?

Another cool little giftee that I was given by my mother in law is this cool tablecloth. It apparently is by zodiac incense company so it has all the signs of the zodiac on it. Funky and fun! The only thing that weirds me out is I feel like I need to have a seance while sitting around it or offer up some sacrifice. Weird I know. I think it has something to do with the star in the middle. Problem= weird middle star. Solution= lazy susan! Have you ever wondered what would happen if you spun a lazy susan as fast as you could? I did. The outcome wasn't pretty.

2 comments:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

This is your house and you have a dog? Looks mighty clean to me! :)

Stacey B said...

Yeah, if I took a shot of the carpet and you saw all the stuffed animal stuffing innards spread all over our house you wouldn't be saying the same thing. It's all in the angle of the photo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails