Sunday, August 09, 2009

Way to Go J!

Today my nephew competed in his first triathlon! My dad and I went out to cheer him on and check it out. I was soooo bummed that I didn't have my nice camera with me. I did get some cute ones from the point and shoot. He started first with the swim..and what a good swimmer he was!He was such a good side breather and made his swimming auntie super proud when he hopped out of the pool 2nd. Then it was off to the biking..That's him in the black pants walking to the bike starting line. We didn't see too much of the bikes because we wanted to be in a good place for the run. I know he rode fast though because my brother was running around like a chicken with his head cut off! And finally it was time for the run..Now this is the point where I would have died, but not Jason...he ran fast as he could and made it to the finish line in no time flat!! I was so impressed by his performance, we definitely have a great athlete in the family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails