Wednesday, August 26, 2009

They're Back!

Long time blog readers will remember a post last year about rats. Yep, rats. Our neighbor's eaves are home to a bunch of rats. We have some power/cable lines that run from the pole to the house and unlucky for them the rats use this tight rope as a means to get into their roof. Honestly, I don't know how the neighbors don't hear it! Well, I do actually, cause they are probably drunk but that's a whole other blog post.

Last year the rats disappeared, after many a night of me hollering "rats" and taking pictures I think the neighbors caught on. The rats didn't stay away long and are now back. I took a picture but I know I got a lot of grossed out "Ew, it's a rat" comments so I figured I'd save you the grossness.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails