Friday, August 21, 2009

Testing 1, 2, 3


So today is the BIG EXAM. I haven't taken an exam in well over 10 years so to say that I'm freaked would be an understatement. I'm taking the life/heath licensing exam so I can forget everything there is to know about life insurance and just deal with health. Yep, that's the goal! I've been studying, but seriously have NEVER been a good test taker. I was always really good at all the other stuff. That said, I'm going to go in with my head held high feeling certain that I will score a 70%...which is exactly what is needed to pass. If I fail? Well, please just let it not be with a score of 69%!

I'll know the results of the test immediately, so check back in the blog later today where you will either see a picture of me having a celebratory drink or drinking my sorrows away!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

I was never a good test taker either. Best of luck. Don't stress and perhaps you'll do better.

Wendy G said...

Good luck!! You are going to do great.

Sarah Von said...

Best of luck - I'm sure you'll be fine!

Melissa B. said...

I bet you are going to surprise yourself!

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

GO STACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peptogirl said...

Wow, good luck! I'm sure you'll be sipping on a margarita tonight...happily, of course!

melissa kaye said...

Good luck, Stacey! I'm sure you will do wonderful ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails