Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Moooooooo.......

Yesterday I had a coupon for one of my favorite thrift stores in Sac, Thrift Town. I went to the furniture first this time because I need furniture like I need a hole in my head. Luckily, I found nothing! Don't you go look at stuff sometimes hoping that you don't find anything?? Next I passed through the toys to make my way to the housewares. I pretty much need toys and housewares like a hole in my head as well, but at least they are smaller to store than furniture! There on the shelf was a toy that I had to have. My parameters for shopping yesterday were..item must be $10 so I can use the $5 off coupon and buy said item with the cash that is in my wallet, no ATM card. The toy fit perfectly within my limits.

I've now added to my Fisher Price collection...the barn! I know I have no children, but I have a master plan for these toys when I do have children so I can't pass them up. This is in great condition and came with some of the animals. Even more fantastic is the door still "moos" perfectly when you open it! Now I just need some of the people, cowboys preferably! There was also a silo that went with this that I'd love to get my hands on. Oh how I love Thrift Town and their coupons.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Very nice! I found the same thing with the silo and 1 farm person at a thrift store. Myles loves playing with it!

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

OMG I am sooooo jealous!

JINX said...

nice


FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM

Freckled Nest said...

So cute!! Sweet find! :)

Sarah said...

Oh the memories! I can HEAR that moo. And I can absolutely picture that silo too! You're making me want to be a Late 70's/all 80's toy collector!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails