Sunday, August 02, 2009

A little scared.


Friday we headed out to Davis and stocked up on produce from the garden. The tomatoes were out of this world and there were enough growing to feed a small country. The peaches, oh my heaven the peaches. They are the most delicious item I have put in my mouth. There is nothing like a peach picked fresh from the tree....nothing!

Then I went out on a limb and did something that I never do. I picked an eggplant. I'm not a huge eggplant fan and the hubby is very adamant that he doesn't like eggplant. I've never fixed it myself though so I really want to give it a try. I don't know where to begin. So I ask you blog readers...do you like eggplant? If so can you lead me in the direction of a good recipe or just tell me how you take your eggplant?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails