Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's a masterpiece!

I can't quit painting. I love it and seriously just find it so relaxing! I still have a bunch of these little pallet canvases so last night I decided to do a funny little series of paintings...which I can show you!They are my breakfast series! I didn't make these for any particular reason other than I thought they would be funny and cute. Let's have a closer look shall we? We have I'm Fried. I'm Toasted. I'm Juiced. I was originally going to paint an orange on this one, but because of the size of the canvas I thought a glass of juice would be better.

I also have made a firm decision in regards to any paintings that I do. I'm not going to sell them. They are only for giving. Which is why I'm showing you these...cause they are for you! Well, not all of you, but I thought I'd have a little drawing for all three pieces. Leave a comment by Friday at 5pm if you'd like to win the breakfast set. I'll do a drawing and announce the winner on Saturday morning. Remember, if it's easier for you to do the "Anonymous" option when leaving a comment, just make sure you do actually write your name/contact info somewhere so I know how to contact you!

9 comments:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

MEMEMEME! I could win something wonderful like that!!!!!!!!!

Melissa B. said...

I would sooooooo love to have these little gems!
They are so cute!
You are very talented, Missy.
But, of course, you already knew that.
Can I do multiple comments to increase my odds of winning????

johnna said...

These would be perfect in my otherwise all-white German kitchen! One can only hope... :-)

Peptogirl said...

Those are too cute! I really love the way the toast turned out!

Emily P. said...

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!
Pick me!

Caitlin said...

These are so darling!!!

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

I WON I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Potsglog said...

These are great! Not just one masterpiece but three!

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Stace,
These are so dang cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails