Saturday, August 08, 2009

I tried....

Today I was inspired to craft. I saw the cutest idea for a necklace and wanted to give it a shot myself. I used to make jewelry years ago, but aside from button rings I haven't done a whole lot. Now, let me start by saying that this was not my idea. I saw it on one of the blogs I like and for the life of me I cannot think who it was. I was just being a copy cat crafter.It was a combination of a friendship bracelet and gold chain. It came out ok, but definitely not as cute at the original. The friendship bracelet part is too stiff and I can't figure out a good way to attach it to the necklace part. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks like your chest is 'smiling'.

Wendy G said...

I so want one of these.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails