Sunday, August 16, 2009

I love painting!


Lately I have really been in love with painting. I've been experimenting with different types of crafts and painting is definitely high on the favorites right now. It's so relaxing, almost meditative. You just zone out. It actually reminds me alot of coloring as a kid, I just loved to color. So far I have just been painting with acrylics, but I'm going to branch out and see what happens. Sorry I can't show you some of the masterpieces...they are all giftees and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

I figured since I couldn't show you a picture of them, I'd just show you Bob Ross instead. I mean, what is painting without Bob Ross. When I was younger I seriously used to think that Bob Ross and my Grandma would get married. Yes Grandma in Texas, I mean you. I always thought you would be perfect together!

2 comments:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

The dude was super skilled...and super fuzzy!

Jaime said...

Awww, he was so fun! I wouldn't know how to paint trees if it weren't fo him. : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails