Sunday, June 14, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame!

Yesterday the hubby, Chris, Bianca and I went to Raley Field to check out the River Cats game. I scored some cheap tickets on Craigslist which turned out to be excellent seats just above the dugout. This was prime time to play around with the fancy camera. I'm trying to figure out the Fstops and all the other shenanigans and nothing works better than trying to take some action shots. I still have no idea what I'm doing, but was pleased with some of the photos.
I loved taking pictures of this pitcher. When I would set up for the photo I would have him from the waist down in the view finder because by the time he crouched down for the pitch he was situated in the picture perfectly. I loved the shot above because you can see the ball in his hand and you can tell he's about to throw with all his might!Then, to my surprise a dance troop came out and my friend Oana was dancing! I had no idea she would be there so it was an excellent time to snap some photos of her routine for her. Smoooch!Finally the game ended with a bang as the fireworks went off. For some reason this picture is my favorite. I love how it just looks like a really starry sky! There are a ton more pictures on Flickr if you want to check them out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails