Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sleep to dream....


Well, if I could sleep! Two nights this week I have suffered from insomnia. Why does that always come in groups? As if one sleepless night weren't enough?! Monday I went to bed and woke up at 3:30am. I never really fell back asleep. Tuesday night I did sleep but I woke up feeling as if Mike Tyson had crept in during the middle of the night just to kick my ass. My ear was still in tact though so I knew that was not the case. Last night I woke up to the dog shaking his head at 2:00am. At that point the mind started racing and sleep feel by the wayside. I tried counting sheep, I tried counting water aerobics moves as if I was teaching, I tried counting the ticks of the clock. I moved to the sofa and watched some tv, then climbed back in bed around 4. I did fall back asleep but woke up every half hour or so until the alarm went off at 5:45am. Today I feel tired, I have blurred vision and I could cry. I wish I could set up a bed in my file cabinet.

1 comment:

Rain said...

I hear watching violent films can be a tranquilizer. Maybe a crazy car crash movie...or martial arts flick?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails