Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rolling with my gnomies!

I bet after you read the post yesterday you thought the gnome fest was over.....far from it! Earlier this week one of my favorite etsy sellers, The Dreamy Giraffe, was having a sale. I decided this would be the perfect time to buy my first print. Lucky for you she is still having the sale and you can also pick up some prints BOGO.


I've had this gnome print in my favorite items file for a while.



The cuteness is almost unbearable! I knew it would make the perfect addition to the photo wall in the bedroom.
I think the wall is finally complete......or is it?

4 comments:

Cowgirls and Cupcakes said...

I love this etsy seller too! I almost bought one a while back that had this cute little girl sitting on top of cookies! Your wall is looking awesome!

Vicki said...

It's never complete. Always something you can add or switch out w/ something else. It's never complete, perhaps it will overflow onto other walls?

Carol Browne said...

It's beautiful. What a great piece. And it's perfect for the bedroom. But I see another spot or two there...so maybe...

Melissa said...

Aw....your little gnome girl is absolutely beautiful.
Now I want one!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails