Monday, May 18, 2009

More garage sales!

This weekend I went with my friend Melissa to a big neighborhood yard sale out in the Rocklin/Roseville area. When I say big I mean over 200 homes selling there stuff. It was pretty fantastic! Here are just some of the things that I got.The Olympia Beer stein matches perfectly with the Olympia Beer casserole dish I got last time I went out shopping. Now I can have my beer and chips in style. I got two cool Pyrex dishes. The red is my favorite and in fact was given to me free when I bought the stein. Lastly, I just couldn't pass up these cute San Francisco souvenirs. I have a spoon rest almost exactly like this that has vegetables on it and I can't wait to swap it out for the new SF one. Soo cute!

1 comment:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

I really love the red bowl and the spoon rest. Those are some great finds!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails